Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 14

Ah, I've finally made it to the second trimester! Only 182 days to go. Back in September when I was feeling nauseous all day, every day, November seemed like a long way off. There hasn't been a magical switch from feeling icky to feeling great, but I have gradually felt better... except for my back. It's been feeling worse and the doctor referred me to physical therapy so maybe that will help.

It's still strange to think that soon there will be two! I'm still feeling a bit nervous about that. Desmond wants me to play with him pretty much non-stop all day and that will have to change with a newborn around. I'm also nervous about delivering the baby and breastfeeding - neither of which went how I wanted them last time. At least I feel more prepared for how hard it can really be.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey, I did PT for my back too. I'm not sure if it was the PT or what, but it did get better. I hope yours does too :)