Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting Bigger

After Davin took my new profile shot he asked, "Are you pooching out your tummy?" Nope. Actually, I find myself subconsciously sucking it in all the time because I can tell it's bigger. I've noticed my jeans are fitting a bit tighter these days, and I've had those first fleeting moments of... I feel fat! I measured my waist and I think I've already gained about 2 inches. I know my size increase is not much baby since it's still super tiny at this stage, but this must be all the other padding and stuff showing up. It will be very strange to have a huge belly. Some women barely look pregnant even at 9 months. I imagine I'll be quite noticeably pregnant since I'm starting to show already.

2 comments:

gleefulgirl said...

yes, yes - that was me as well. I showed before the end of the first trimester, and by last trimester all I heard was "wow - big baby!" (you remember) :) Some women just carry in front. The good news about that is your hips shouldn't spread much. Yipee for front riding babes!! The bad news - you'll most likely get more stretch marks, but they do fade with time.

Beth said...

You look great. You can be proud to show off your tummy!