Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Monday, December 3, 2007

Sleep and Food

It seems like all I'm about these days is sleep and food! Watch out if I don't have one or the other. So, the first couple weeks I thought this first trimester thing would be a breeze... Well, it's catching up to me. If I've been up for 4 hours straight, I'm ready for a nap. And if I haven't had a snack in the last 2 hours my tummy starts complaining. Clara told me to suck on lemon drops to help with the nausea. I don't know if it's psychological or what, but it seems to help. I'm so lucky to have a job that flexes to accommodate sleep and food, but I'm trying to be careful to save most of my sick and vacation time for the summer.

2 comments:

Justin Bodeutsch said...

ginger is supposed to be good for nausea. i felt better when i had it, also a little caronation and crackers helped too.
conmgratulations on your new baby coming!!!
jacquelyn

Jenny said...

You should also try getting rid of nausea using ginger tea. Works great for most women (including me) during the morning sickness week.