Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pregnancy Fitness

I've joined a pregnancy water aerobics class at the Dishman Community Center. It meets twice a week and yesterday was my second visit. It's fun working out with other pregnant ladies. I decided I needed to do something to help stay in shape. Tae Soo Do is going to take a break for now. I don't want to worry about over exerting myself or falling and hurting the baby. I'm advanced enough that I'd have to modify just about everything I'm doing which would frustrate me, I think. So it's good-bye to jump spin heals and hello to big-bellied synchronized swimming!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm happy for you. Way to go! According to a study, women who exercise develops less early morning sickness than those who don't. When I was pregnant, I personally prefer swimming since it doesn't cause too much pressure on the joints.