Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's a...

BOY!!! We're super excited to find out that our baby is a boy! It's so nice to say "he" instead of "it." Our appointment went really well, and everything checked out fine. We got to see him moving around a lot which was a relief to me because I still can't feel him consistently. The lady had to practically tip me on my head to try and get his head out of my pelvis. I guess he likes to ride low. It was funny to watch him be uncooperative by keeping both arms in front of his face when she was trying to get a picture of his nose and lips (checking for cleft palate). Here are a few more pics from our appointment today. Isn't he beautiful?

5 comments:

Beth said...

He looks very handsome! How exciting!

gleefulgirl said...

vidently a boy. :) I see now why Addison's ultrasound picture is a girl. :)
Again, CONGRATS!! I am sooooooo excited - I get to be around a baby boy!! woohoo!! (you know, I always wanted 2 boys, no girls, so I get to live vicariously through you - although I'd never trade Addison.) :)

LeRoy Lee said...

WARNING: Ultrasound pictures may not be suitable for work.

McLane said...

Congrats!! Yeah! Another one for team boy! I am so excited for you guys! Now you can start picking out boy names that you like. Fun, Fun!

Brooke

Grandpa Fixit said...

Fantastic, It's almost as good being a granddad as being Davin's dad. Being there when Davin was born rates as one of the most important days of my life. The other was when Ashana was born.

It's an event, that you never forget.

Both of you are in for the treat of your lives.

I still think that Chuck would be a good name. How about:
Charles Roger Studer or
Roger Charles Studer.

Just kidding. What ever you come up with will great. Just don't use Eugene in his name. Take it from me, he won't like it.

Love to all three of you.