Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

I celebrated my first Mother's Day this year! I got cards and gifts from Davin and the family. It felt weird, but I really am a mom. I'm sure next year will feel a little more real. My job is just fairly easy right now... well, for the most part. I do have all this extra weight I'm carrying around. Whenever I drop something I pause and kinda look at it and then tell myself this is a great opportunity to practice a good squat! Rolling over in bed also takes a surprising amount of grunting and effort. The day before Mother's Day I was thinking... only about 8 more Saturdays to sleep in! I'd better stay in bed! People have asked me lately if I'm just dying to be done being pregnant. No, not really. I mean, I'm super excited to hold my baby on the outside, but pregnancy has been fairly easy for me, and I'm enjoying it.

No comments: