Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Baby Shower and Nesting

We had our first baby shower on Saturday. Gina and Beka did an amazing job putting it on. One guest said it was the nicest shower she's ever been to. It was so much fun seeing old college friends from out of town that I haven't hung out with in awhile. Fun times! I loved opening up all the cute baby things and thinking that we'll be using them in a few months. I tucked all the clothes away in the dresser according to size, and now I like to go into the nursery and look in all the drawers.

I can tell I'm nesting. I made myself a nice long list of house and business things that need done, and I've made some good progress. Our car is in the shop today getting the A/C recharged among other (more expensive) things they found to fix. Our house oil tank is all full for next winter and I'm very happy to see our conservation efforts worked! We only used half of what we used last winter. I have a dentist appointment scheduled. It's been about 2 years so I guess it's time for another cleaning. And we have our hospital tour set up at Sunnyside. Can't wait to see more of what our birthing experience will be like. I hear Sunnyside has nice facilities.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Just checking your blog, and saw your baby is a little over 4 pounds! He's getting big!