Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Normal Discomforts

I’m definitely feeling pregnant. I’ve entered the uncomfortable stage though it’s still mild at this point. Sleep has still been fine so that’s nice.

Normal discomforts at this stage:

    • Pelvic pain – feels like my pelvis is bruised
    • Back pain – should wear my brace more but that brings it’s own discomfort
    • Constipation
    • Getting my bladder kicked – talk about sudden urge to pee!
    • Gotta do a plié squat to bend over
    • The kitchen counter hits my belly – I can still manage to lift my tummy to rest it on top, but not for much longer
    • Feeling the effects of being almost 40 pounds heavier – I feel out of shape because I am

I still love the fact that I feel her move so much. Yesterday the doctor said she’s measuring big from what she can feel so that’s good. I still have over three months to carry her so the discomforts will intensify, but it’s all worth it. I can’t wait to hold her!

I also just got back my glucose screening results and I do not have gestational diabetes. Hurray for one less thing to worry about!

No comments: