Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Name Game

When you're pregnant the first question you always get asked by friends and strangers alike... "Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?" Once you do know the answer to that the question changes to... "Do you have a name picked out?" No, we don't have a name yet. Even when we do, I'm not sure if we're going to share it until baby's here. You know, keep something a surprise. Then, too, we won't have to deal with negative comments about our name choice that inevitably someone will share. Davin has teased about using the middle name "Danger" so our son can say, "Danger is my middle name." I told him the funny thing was that I'm not so sure he's teasing. So, welcome the new poll. I don't know if our son would get teased or revered for a middle name like that. Also, I've thought of another repercussion of the name. I'd say, "Don't do that. It's dangerous." To which our son would reply, "Well, Danger is my middle name." ...Um... yeah. But I haven't ruled out the name yet. It might be really cool. What do you think?

2 comments:

LeRoy Lee said...

Freakin' awesome.

Beth said...

You could always pass on Davin's middle name for the middle name of Baby Studer. :)