Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 17, 2008

Nursery Furniture

We have baby furniture! The Lee's gave us Addison's old set (thanks, Gina & LeRoy!) which they got from some friends. Even though it's been through multiple kids, it's still a good, solid set... and free is great! We'll be able to put furniture money toward something else. I absolutely love having furniture in the nursery. Every time I'm upstairs I poke my head in and look, imagining our boy sleeping in the crib. You can also see the curtains and lamp shade I made out of fun star material. I have some Disney pics and an IKEA star lamp for the walls. I'm sure I'll get those up soon.

1 comment:

Beth said...

It looks great! I'm so glad you have generous friends. I'm sure seeing that crib everyday makes it feel a little more real.