Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Boot Camp


Gina just started a Baby Boot Camp class at Happy Valley Park on Monday/Wednesday/Friday, so I've decided to join in and support her. I definitely wanted to do something like Baby Boot Camp after the baby's born so I can get back to my pre-baby body (actually, I'm aiming to be better than my pre-baby body), but with her launching her business now, I thought, why not? It will be better for me and the baby to start now. It's great to be in a class with other moms, plus, I get to hang out with Gina and Addison which is always fun. Yesterday was a gorgeous day for the launch, and there was a pretty good turn out with the mayor and a ribbon cutting ceremony and everything. I'm a little sore today, but not too bad. We'll see what it's like doing it again tomorrow! Gina can kick my booty in a workout!

Hey, I just noticed at the top of my page that I have less than 100 days until my due date!

1 comment:

gleefulgirl said...

You are the coolest, Melissa! Thank you SO much for your support, and I truly need you there to let me know (honestly) how I'm doing. :) You're my 'student' pulse. I'm glad you had fun, and I hope you continue to and love getting to know other moms as much as I do. :)