Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's a...

Girl!

It's official. We had the ultrasound yesterday and it felt like Christmas morning getting to finally peak inside the present. I felt like I was carrying a girl. I never had a feeling one way or another with Desmond but this time was just different. If I had been wrong it would have taken some time to adjust to the idea of a boy, but still I think it would have been great for Desmond to have a brother close to his age. He'll be great with a sister, too. He's already talking about how he'll help me with the baby. I grew up with three brothers and have a son so this will be new territory raising a girl. Bring on the pink!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yay for girls! Kaitlyn and I are so excited for you!

Melissa said...

And I can't wait until Kaitlyn is 9 months old! :)

Jennifer M. said...

Yeah! That's great! Congratulations. :)