Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thinking of Our Little Girl

Yesterday I had fun doing some things for our little girl.  Desmond “helped“ me look through all his 0-12 month clothes to pull out everything yellow and green that little sister can wear.  I have more neutral stuff than I thought, but it will be nice to add some pink and purple to that pile!  Desmond also oo-ed and ahh-ed over the baby toys that I’ve long since retired from his toy box.  A couple of them are back in the toy box.

I also started a Target baby registry since I know I have at least one little shower in the works.  Unfortunately most of Target’s stuff online isn’t in stores so I really need to go in to a store to make my list.  I’m not sure I want to do that with Desmond’s help so who knows when that will happen.

I wish I could start setting up the nursery stuff and paint the walls violet, but we need to put in Desmond’s carpet first before we can move him out of the nursery.  And before that we need to pay for the roof so it’s kind of a chain reaction waiting to happen, but in time we’ll get done what we can.

No comments: