Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, June 5, 2008

35 Weeks Today

Today makes 35 weeks. Only 5 to go! ...give or take 2. It's still hard for me to believe that he's actually going to come out not too long from now. I feel like he's just going to stay inside forever. He's still quite active, and recently he's been getting the hiccups a lot. He actually has them right now. I think it's cute except for when it's keeping me awake at night.

I had a prenatal check up last week and found out that he's had a growth spurt. At 34 weeks, I was measuring 36 weeks along. It's still within normal parameters, but he's just on the big side for his age. I've felt all along that he won't be a tiny baby. Hopefully, he won't be too big, though. I've also been trying to watch my eating a little better. Not that I never have dessert because I totally do, but I'm trying to have more protein when I'm hungry. That will help keep my (and the baby's) weight in check. I weighed exactly the same last week as I did three weeks ago. With the baby's growth spurt does that mean he gained and I actually lost a little? I'm feeling pretty good about that. Baby Boot Camp is helping, too, although I'm having to slow down a bit because of my increasing size.

I'm getting so excited to meet him!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yikes! You are getting so close. I am so excited for you!