Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Monday, March 14, 2011

49 Days

I have approximately 49 days to go! That doesn't sound like too many. Sometimes I feel like she's trying to kick her way out of my tummy. There are moments where I have to apply counter pressure to her pushing because it hurts! Davin jokes that I'm just helping to make her stronger by providing resistance. It's not just a quick kick but she stretches out her leg and holds it there. Desmond moved and kicked but it never hurt me so this is something new.

I'm sick today. Just general congestion, achiness, headache, and cough. I also had a hard time sleeping last night so I'm pretty tired. A few days last week I had lots of energy so hopefully I'll get more of those days to finish up baby and house projects. In the mean time today is for resting.

No comments: