Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Friday, March 25, 2011

More Tests

About a week ago I got very itchy all of a sudden. The worst of it lasted about two days and kept me awake at night, but it's basically gone now. Still my doctor decided to test my liver to make sure it was functioning properly since itching can be a symptom of liver problems. One of the results came back normal and I guess the other was a bit elevated. Today I got a call to come in for more blood work to rule out preeclampsia. I don't think I have that, but I do have a killer headache that Tylenol won't touch which can be a symptom. I just chalk up this headache to sinus pressure and lack of sleep last night because Desmond wasn't adjusting to his new room very well. Anyway, I'm going to stop by the lab on the way back from picking up Davin from work so they can take more blood. Maybe I'll get used to needles soon. And I sure hope I don't have preeclampsia!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, I hope it's not pre-e too. That's no fun. Keep us updated!