Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

But I Don't Feel Pregnant

It's still very strange to realize I'm pregnant. I don't really feel any different yet, and it seems like we're just pretending. My tummy is the same size as always, I don't have morning sickness, I haven't been to the doctor yet, and my emotions have been fairly stable (...well, I guess you'd have to ask Davin about that). Now and then I think I feel a different sensation in my lower abdomen, but then I think it's probably either my imagination or gas. I guess the biggest sign I have is that my period should be over by now, but it hasn't even started. Also, I'm not talking to anyone about it except Davin. I think sharing the news will make it seem more real. Next week we're telling the family!

No comments: