Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving News

We told the family yesterday. I had butterflies all during lunch because this is such big news! After the meal was winding down (no one caught the baby corn, baby carrots, baby shrimp clues), we brought out our fortune cookies and had everyone take one. It was kinda weird, but everyone went along with it and started reading out their fortunes. Finally Marcia said, "I think I notice a theme," and Mom said she did too and started tearing up. Some people were still like, "What?" until Mom said, "I'm going to be a grandma!" We then passed out the shirts we special ordered for everyone. I think Mom's going to to have the family wear them to church on Sunday. It's strange to annouce such big news, but it was so much fun surprising everyone. They're all so excited! I am thankful for families.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So is your baby the first on both sides of the family?! That's pretty special! :) Luke is first on my side, but 8th on Nathan's side. :)