Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dr's Tests

The doctor called me today with the results from my PAP. She ordered further testing because apparently the results were "a bit abnormal." She told me not to worry because having abnormal results is somewhat common, but their going to test for HPV which can lead to cervical cancer. I can't help but worry because this is how the road starts to someone finding out they have cancer, right? My main worry, of course, is the health of my new little baby.

Davin was a great comfort today and even took me to Barnes & Noble so we could by a baby names book and What to Expect When You're Expecting. He can't tell me to hold off anymore by using the excuse, "when we're pregnant we'll have a whole 9 months to get baby stuff." The time is here, the time is now, and I'm going for it!

I am also in the process of knitting the first blanket for our baby. It's yellow and super soft. It reminds me of cheery sunshine... the feeling I get when I think about our baby.

No comments: