Bun #3

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rambling Thoughts

I'm hoping that today's non-stress test was my final one. Perhaps by next Wednesday I'll have the baby! She passed with flying colors again although she was sleeping at first. They have to have elevated heart rates brought about by movement so they use a vibrator. It scared her good and woke her up fast. She's still a good mover which I enjoy.

One of my labs from this morning came back already and it's normal. The other one is the notoriously high one so here's hoping it's normal too. If so, they'll let me go a little longer past my due date.

I think she has dropped in the last day. All of a sudden I really can't bend over hardly at all and even sitting requires that my legs are far to the sides to accommodate the bulging belly. Desmond and I went to the zoo today so I'm hoping three hours of walking will also help get things going. As of yesterday I was 0/0 on the cervix. Surprisingly I felt just fine after all that walking.

I can't wait to see what she looks like! The last week is the hardest on my patience. I'm definitely in the "Maybe it will be today!" mode. If she's anything like Desmond, though, I'll have a good two days from the time contractions start until she is born. I'm ready, little one. I even have my birth plan done and we finalized her name last night. I have a feeling it will be next week sometime though I wish it was this week.

No comments: